RJ's Auto Body is a family owned business, and to RJ everybody is family. Everybody is welcome. Everybody is treated fairly. Here at RJ's Auto Body we care about you. RJ's Auto Body uses the most up to date tools and the best materials to make sure your car is perfect. With years of experience, good people, and Reviews and Testimonials from Google and Yelp to back us up. We guarantee our work.
The Right to Choose, is your personal right as the owner to choose your repair shop. No one, including an insurer of motor vehicles, can force you to use a shop that you didn't choose. An insurer of motor vehicles must pay all reasonable and customary charges associated with your claim for auto damages regardless of your choice of shop.
Yes, the vehicle owner has the right of choice and be sure to look for a lifetime written warranty when choosing. Remember, insurance companies cannot insist on a particular shop. Keep in mind you don’t need three estimates as any body shop can work with any insurance company, but be sure that the shop works for you and not the insurance company.
Chose a company that you feel you can trust. Your vehicle your choice. The companies speak for themselves. A company that stays clean, and cares about its appearance is a good attentive company. A company that takes pride in themselves will take pride in your car.
Reasons can be the amount of time spent on a estimate, type of parts used (new factory, aftermarket, and or used) as well as the fact that some shops prefer to mask off trim items when painting while the higher quality shops will remove them which gives it a factory look when completed. An estimate is actually the “blueprint” for repair, so it should be very specific as to what will be done to the car. Always ask the estimator to explain, in detail, what damage was done and how it will be repaired. This explanation should match your estimate.
Your policy may include their option to use these parts. They may tell you up front if you want original manufacturer parts you will have to pay the difference. However, if these aftermarket body parts are used and they don’t meet factory specs for your car, the insurance is obligated to pay for original parts at that point, as most promise to return your car to as close as pre-loss condition as possible.
Don't worry! RJ's Auto Body helps all customers get into a rental. As soon as you drop your car off with RJ, he will coordinate a rental agency and they will pick you up and get you back on your way!
1. Ask the shop for the current copy of the repair bill listing all parts (including type of part) installed and labor performed, copy of their warranty, and any specs sheets documenting the frame or wheel alignments if applicable.
2. Check all electronic accessories, pay attention to details such as making sure the doors, hood, and trunk open and close smoothly.
3. In daylight, check all freshly painted areas for good color match, in the shade check for any dust or imperfections in the new paint, and check the door openings for any over spray.
4. Be sure to check all moldings, and body trim for over spray as well. While driving home, listen for any unusual noises and test the handling.
5. If you’re not satisfied, report it to the repair facility immediately. If you feel they’re not cooperating fully, bring your dissatisfaction to the attention of your insurance company or Better Business Bureau.
THe F.A.Q's (Frequently Asked Questions) are a bundle of questions often asked generally, and here at RJ's Auto Body. Here we are answering them for you.
Is it true that RJ's Auto Body gives free estimates? No Catches?
Does RJ's Auto Body go the extra mile for each customer?
Has RJ ever "lagged" anyone's repair?
Does RJ's Auto Body have a lifetime guarantee on all of its work?
Does RJ's Auto Body repair my car even though my Insurance Company recommends a different repair Facility?
Does RJ's Auto Body give free online estimates?
Copyright - RJ's Auto Body - LT23 Creations